How about a tasty healthy bowl to keep you up all day? When you’re craving something delicious, let’s try our Veggie Power RTE Jasberry Rice bowl recipe. It’s extremely comforting and satisfying, yet healthy and light. This power bowl great is a great source of fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants. They’re JUST. SO. GOOD.
Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 1 Pack Ready-to-eat Jasberry rice Original
- 200g beef(option for vegan : use vegan meat)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 red onion, chopped
- 2 leaves iceberg lettuce, cut to thin strips
- 1 tbsp neutral flavored oil
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 tomato, cubed
- 3 cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1.Combine all the ingredients for taco seasoning and shake well to mix together for Taco seasoning.
- 2.Combine chopped red onion, tomato, cilantro in a medium bowl and squeeze half of the lemon into the bowl. Mix well together.
- 3.Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the garlic cloves until fragrant. Then add the red onion and saute until coated with oil.
- 4.Add the ground beef and break into small pieces using a spatula. Then pour Taco Seasoning and combine well with the meat. Turn off the heat
- 5.Heat 1 Pack of Ready-to-eat Jasberry rice Original based on instruction.
6.Serve Ready-to-eat Jasberry rice Original on a plate. Put the ground beef on top. Then top with step 2 combined, iceberg lettuce, and cheese. Enjoy!