Ingredients for 4 servings:
– 1 cup raw Jasberry rice (approx. 2 cups of cooked Jasberry rice)
– 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 2.5 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
– 2 Teaspoons Pure Sesame Oil
– ½ lime, squeezed for juice
– 1 Teaspoon of Coconut Sugar
– 25g Green Onions
– 50g Red Bell Pepper, finely chopped
– 50g Yellow Bell Pepper, finely chopped
– 25g Shallots, finely chopped
– 50g Dried Cranberries and Blueberries
– 80g Roasted, unsalted Cashew Nuts
– Sliced Almonds
1) Cook Jasberry rice according to packaging instructions. Set aside to cool.
2) For the dressing: Mix together olive oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice and coconut sugar in a large salad bowl.
3) Add green onions, red and yellow bell pepper, shallots and dried berries to bowl and mix well.
4) Add Jasberry rice, cashew nuts and almond slices to bowl and toss until fully mixed.
5) Serve at room temperature or place in refrigerator for one hour to serve cold.
6) Serve topped with more sliced almonds to taste.This dish can be kept in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, deliciously served cold.