Jasberry rice is a special variety of rice that was developed over a decade through natural cross-breeding. Organic and non-GMO, Jasberry rice is dark purple in color and absolutely delicious. Jasberry rice has 40 times more antioxidants than brown rice, 4 times more antioxidants than quinoa and 7 times more antioxidants than kale. Jasberry rice’s amazing antioxidant content makes it the world’s newest superfood!
Antioxidants rich foods like Jasberry rice help reduce the risks of illnesses like diabetes, cancer and heart diseases. Another benefit of antioxidants is its ability to improve the skin and slow down the aging process. They do so by lowering the level of free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules in your body that can cause damage to your cells when their levels become too high.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT JASBERRY RICE!
– “Incredible — can’t stop eating it! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐”
– “Packed full of flavor!”
– “Felt really healthy eating this and I like the texture.”
– “Amazing! Can’t wait to buy more in the store!”
– “Easy to cook. Went well in main dish and dessert recipes.”
– “Delicious and visually appealing — a new favorite!”