If dessert is your favorite part of the meal, then this dish is for you! This delish vegan rice pudding is made with our beloved Jasberry rice blended with almond milk, coconut cream and cinnamon, topped with nutritious fruits and nuts. It’s one of our all-time favorite dishes that you have to ask for more!
Vegan and Gluten-Free
Time: 45 minutes
Ingredients for 2 servings:
● 1 cup of cooked Jasberry rice
● 1 1/4 cups of unsweetened almond milk
● 1/4 cup of maple syrup
● 1/2 cup of coconut cream
● A splash of cinnamon
● A pinch of kosher salt
● 1 – 3 pieces of walnuts
● Strawberries and blueberries as many as you like
How to cook Jasberry rice:
1. Follow the instructions on the back of the packaging.
How to make rice pudding:
1. Assemble cooked rice, almond milk, coconut cream, and cinnamon in a small pot. Cook over medium heat for 15-20 minutes until thick and creamy.
2. Add maple syrup and a pinch of salt. Continue to cook for another 3 – 4 minutes. Let it simmer.
3. In a serving bowl, let it cool down a bit, top with strawberries, blueberries, and walnuts.
This dish is great to serve both warm and cold.