Are you looking for an easy home-cooked meal? Jasberry Rice Omelet is simply a dish that combines fried rice with a simple touch of omelet! It’s not only a healthy but also super delicious that your kids will be asking for more!
Time: 15 – 20 minutes
Ingredients for 2 – 4 servings
● 2 cups of Jasberry cooked rice
● 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
● 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
● 1/4 cup of fresh or frozen peas ● 1/4 cup of fresh or frozen corn kernels🌽
● 1/4 cup of fresh or frozen carrots🥕
● 2 eggs for each serving
● 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
● a pinch of white pepper
● 4 teaspoons of vegetable oil
How to cook Jasberry rice:
1. Follow the instructions on the back of the packaging.
Tip: After cooking, leave Jasberry rice in the fridge overnight to get a firm texture so that it doesn’t clump or fall apart when fried.
How to prepare the rice dish:
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over high heat.
2. When sizzling, add green peas, corn kernels, and carrots. Pour soy sauce and continue to stir for about 2 – 4 minutes.
3. Add Jasberry rice and mix well.
4. Set aside the rice to start making an omelet.
How to make an omelet:
1. For each serving, break 2 eggs into a bowl, add white pepper and soy sauce to taste. Mix well.
2. Add 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil to the skillet over high heat.
3. Add the eggs and cook until the bottom layer of eggs is set Lightly stir the eggs, while shaking the skillet to resettle the uncooked egg. Gently slide the egg out of the skillet onto a plate.
4. Fill the fried rice on half of the omelet, fold the other side over. Ready to serve!” 😄❤️