Looking for an idea of a colorful vegan dish ? This RTE Jasberry rice with roasted Moroccan carrots might be the best must try main dish ever. Perfectly seasoned and toasted carrot with an irresistible delicious whole grain RTE Jasberry rice are the great mixed ingredients are really going to wow you. It’s also vegan and gluten free.
Vegan and Gluten-free
Time: 40 minutes
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 1 Pack Ready-to-eat Jasberry rice Original
- 250g Carrot
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tbsp Fresh orange juice
- 1/2 tsp Chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- Orange zest
- 1/4 cup of Vegan yogurt
- Chopped Cilantro ( or Italian parsley)for garnish
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 450F(or 230C)
- 2. Peel the carrots, then cut into 3-4 inch pieces.
- 3. In a small bowl, mix extra virgin olive oil, coconut sugar, salt and pepper. Toss this with the carrots and spread out on a foil lined sheet pan. Cover with foil and place in the hot oven for 10 minutes. Uncover, stir well and continue roasting 15 minutes. Roast until tender.
- 4. Mix the orange juice, chili flakes, cumin and cinnamon, toss with the roasted carrots.
- 5.Heat 1 Pack of Ready-to-eat Jasberry rice Original based on the instruction.
- 6.Serve roasted Moroccan carrots over with Ready-to-eat Jasberry rice Original, then drizzle with vegan yogurt and garnish with fresh cilantro or parsley and orange zest. Enjoy!