Ingredients for one box:
- ¾ cup of Jasberry rice (cooked)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 7oz salmon
- ½ cup Broccoli
- ½ cup bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Lemon (3 slices and 1 tsp lemon juice)
- Salt and pepper
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and lemon juice. In a medium saucepan, add olive oil then cook the salmon over medium-high heat, then layer two lemon slices on the salmon. Place the cooked salmon aside.
- Chop broccoli into florets. Either boil the broccoli until soft on medium-high heat or season with salt and oven-roast the broccoli.
- In a glass Tupperware, assemble the Jasberry rice, salmon, bell peppers, and broccoli.