Looking for a way to level up your typical salad bowl? Here is our quick way to take your regular kale salad to the next level. It is super healthy and filled with nutritious and delicious ingredients such as RTE Jaberry rice coconut, kale, avocado, chickpea, and pomegranate. By using RTE Jasberry Rice Coconut, you can easily enjoy a quick and high-protein meal anytime even on a busy day.
Vegan and gluten-free
Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for 2 servings
For The Salad
- 1 Pack Ready-to-eat Jasberry rice Coconut
- 4 cups kale leaves, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 head of broccoli, chopped into small pieces
- 1 avocado, cubes
- 4 tbsp pomegranate
- 3 tbsp almond, sliced
For the Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 small cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and black pepper to taste
To make the salad dressing
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and give it a whisk.
To make the salad
- Place kale leaves in a large salad bowl. Drizzle half of the dressing over it. Using tongs (or clean hands) massage the dressing into leaves for 1-2 minutes.
- Heat 1 Pack of Ready-to-eat Jasberry rice Coconut based on instruction.
- Add in the Ready-to-eat Jasberry rice Coconut , chickpeas, broccoli, avocado, and pomegranate. Drizzle it with the rest of the dressing and give it a gentle toss.
- Top it off with sliced almonds. Serve & Enjoy!