Dragon fruit for a main course? We want to share with you a creative and colorful recipe of orange dragon fruit, tofu & RTE Jasberry rice. Not only full of awesome textures but also vegan and gluten free. It’s the perfect fusion of sweet and savory that’s definitely worth trying. Make every bite a happy one!
Time: 40 minutes
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 1 Pack of Ready-to-eat Jasberry rice Original
- 1 dragon fruit, cubed
- 1/2 block of tofu (100g), cubed
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp lime, juiced
- 1/2 tbsp Organic Coconut Flower sugar
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1. Whisk together the orange juice, Coconut sugar, chili powder and lime juice.
- 2. Add tofu into the marinade and set aside for about 15 minutes.
- 3.Heat a medium sized skillet oven medium high heat. Pour in the tofu and all of the marinade. Cooked through about 3-5 minutes, flipping occasionally.
- 4.Remove the tofu from the pan and bring the remaining marinade to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and continue to simmer for about 10 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced by half.
- 6. Heat 1 Pack of Ready-to-eat Jasberry rice Original based on instruction.
- 7. Stir the tofu and sauce into Ready-to-eat Jasberry rice Original. Mix in the dragon fruit.
- 8. Serve warm right away. Enjoy!