Tacos with mango guacamole – an all-time fav! Change things up by adding Jasberry rice.
Just one bite will leave you with delightful hints of spice, Jasberry rice’s unique nutty fragrances, and the sweetness of the fresh mangoes.
The perfect dish for a gathering!
Ingredients for 4 tacos:
– ½ cup of cooked Jasberry rice (about ¼ cup of raw Jasberry rice)
– ½ lb (250g) shrimp, frozen
– 4 small corn tortillas
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– ½ Mango, chopped
– ½ Avocado
– ½ Tomato, cubed
– ½ Red onion, diced
– 1 ½ tbsp lime juice
– ¼ tsp garlic powder
– ¼ tsp ground cumin
– ¼ tsp onion powder
– ¼ tsp smoked paprika
– ¼ tsp chili powder
– Optional: Coriander
1) Cook Jasberry rice according to packaging instructions.
2) Defrost the shrimp, peel and remove the tails (if necessary).
3) Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and spices (garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, ground cumin, and chili powder). Stir until shrimp are cooked.
4) Make Guacamole: Mash the avocado and stir in the diced red onion and cubed tomato. Stir in lime juice and chopped mango.
5) Assemble the tacos by adding the cooked Jasberry rice, shrimp, and mango guacamole to the corn tortillas. Top with coriander.