Looking for a quick and easy meal that will give you great energy throughout the day? A simple dish of Jasberry rice mixed with yummy tuna will give you the daily dose of fundamental protein and vital antioxidants need to kickstart your day and boost your immune system.
Time: 15 – 20 minutes
Ingredients for 2 servings
● 1 cup of cooked Jasberry rice
● 2 cups of water
● 15 ounces (1 can) of tuna chunks in mineral water drained
● 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh corn kernels
● 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh carrots diced
● 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh peas
● Salt and pepper to taste
How to cook Jasberry rice:
1. Follow the instructions on the back of the packaging.
How to prepare the dish
1. Heat a generous glug of water in a small pot for 15 minutes. Add corn, carrots, peas and a pinch of salt, then boil all together for about 10 minutes. Drain out the water and transfer to a bowl.
2. Put tuna and cooked Jasberry rice in the bowl.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Then toss until combined and serve.