Looking for a salad that won’t leave you hungry but satisfied and energized? Our Jasberry rice Quinoa salad is just what you need!
The combination of Jasberry rice and Red Quinoa layered with sweet and crunchy pomegranate seeds is most-certainly a match made in superfood heaven.
Topped with a light and refreshing lemon vinaigrette, this colorful salad will brighten up your day!
– ½ cup of Jasberry rice, cooked (about 1/4 cup of raw Jasberry rice)
– ¼ cup of Red Quinoa, raw
– ¼ cup of red onion, sliced
– 3-4 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
– ¼ cup of cucumber, sliced
– ½ cup of parsley, chopped
– ¼ cup of pomegranate seeds
For the Dressing:
– 1 tbsp of lemon juice
– ½ tbsp of olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook Jasberry rice according to packaging instructions. Set aside and let cool down.
- Cook Red Quinoa according to packaging instructions. Set aside and let cool down.
- For the dressing, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Toss Red Quinoa and Jasberry rice into a large bowl and add chopped onion, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, and pomegranate seeds.
- Add dressing to the salad.