When in doubt, make a poke bowl! 🤙
This protein-packed poke bowl is not only visually stunning but contains all the necessary ingredients to nourish your body!
Flavorful Jasberry rice combined with sweet marinated tuna, buttery avocado and crunchy Edamame beans makes this dish an easy and yummy everyday go-to.
Serving size: one bowl
– ½ cup of cooked Jasberry rice (about ¼ cup of raw Jasberry rice)
– Sashimi-grade tuna, chopped
– ¼ Cup of Edamame
– 4 Tbsp soy sauce
– ½ Tbsp sesame oil
– 1 Tsp grated or minced fresh peeled ginger
– ½ Avocado
– 1 Tbsp Green onion, chopped
– ¼ Cup carrot, grated
– Sesame seeds
1. In a bowl, stir together soy sauce, sesame oil, grated ginger root, and 1 tbsp green onion. Marinate the cubed tuna in the mixture for at least two hours.
2. Cook Jasberry rice according to packaging instructions.
3. Assemble the marinated tuna, edamame, avocado, and sliced carrots on a bed of Jasberry rice. Top with green onion and sesame seeds.