Watch out, yummy fried rice full of goodness is here! Using Jasberry rice gives this simple recipe a special twist. While being super easy to prepare, this dish has a lot to offer: Antioxidant-rich Jasberry rice, your favorite nutritious veggies and omega 3-rich salmon topped with tangy lemon slices. Everything you need for a delicious & healthy meal!
Ingredients for one serving:
– ½ cup of cooked Jasberry rice (about ¼ cup of raw Jasberry rice)
– 200g of Salmon
– ¾ cup of frozen vegetable mix (corn, carrots, peas)
– ½ cup of kale
– 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
– 1 tbsp Olive Oil
– 1 ½ tbsp Soy sauce
– 3 slices of lemon
– 1 tsp lemon juice
– Salt and pepper to taste
1) Cook the Jasberry rice according to packaging instructions.
2) Season the salmon with salt and pepper and lemon juice. In a medium saucepan, add olive oil and cook the salmon over medium-high heat. Top the salmon with lemon slices and set aside.
3) Using a new saucepan, heat the sesame oil over medium heat. Stir in the vegetables and kale for about two minutes. Add Jasberry rice and soy sauce and stir until the soy sauce has been incorporated. Season with salt and pepper or adjust seasonings if desired. Serve with the salmon and garnish with the remaining lemon slice.