Looking for a dish to share with your loved ones during dinner? Jasberry Broccoli Casserole is a creamy, yet hearty dish that is baked in cheese with mushroom soup oozing from the inside. This dish is not only healthy but also delicious and easy to make for everyone at home.
Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Ingredients for 4 servings
● 2 cups of cooked Jasberry rice
● 2 tablespoons of butter
● 10 ounces of fresh broccoli cut into chunks
Ingredients for sauce
● 1 1/2 cups of mushroom broth
● 1/2 cup of onions, diced
● 1/4 teaspoon of garlic
● 2 tablespoons of cream cheese
● 2 cups of cheddar cheese shredded, for topping
● Salt and pepper to taste
How to cook Jasberry rice:
1. Follow the instructions on the back of the packaging.
How to make the casserole and sauce:
1. Preheat oven to 350 oF.
2. Spread the baking tray with butter.
3. In the same baking tray, layer broccoli, combine with mushroom broth and cooked Jasberry rice. Add up the garlic, onions and season with salt and pepper.
4. Mix well with a spatula. Spread cream cheese and finish off with cheddar on top.
5. Bake for 40 minutes in the oven until browned.
6. Ready to serve.