Short of time to prep your lunch today? This delicious italian style rice salad made with RTE Jasberry rice salad is quick, simple, but yet super flavorful. You’ll love the flavor combination in this bright and healthy salad when you’re in a hurry but craving something fulfilling and delicious. It holds up well and makes for any meal of the day.
Vegan and Gluten-free
Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for 2 servings
For Italian salad
- 1 Pack Ready-to-eat Jasberry rice Original
- 2 Red Onion
- 100g Cherry Tomatoes, Quartered
- 100g Sweetcorn, tinned
- 60g Black olive, sliced
- 4 tbsp Pine nuts
- 2 tbsp Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley, Chopped
For Italian dressing
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Oregano, Thyme, Basil, Parsley, Sage, and Red Pepper flakes
- 2 tsp Garlic puree
- 1.Heat 1 Pack of Ready-to-eat Jasberry rice Original based on instruction.
- 2.Make the dressing by mixing all the Italian dressing ingredients together.
- 3.Put each ingredients in a large bowl.
- 4. Serve and Enjoy!