Are you a fan of BUDDHA BOWL? This EXPRESS BUDDHA BOWL with Jasberry Rice is vegan and gluten-free. It’s perfect when you want a balanced healthy meal, but don’t have a lot of time. All you have to do is toss broccoli, butternut squash and onions with extra virgin olive oil into an oven. Then serve with delicious RTE Jasberry rice Original, top with avocado and nuts. This is going to be your new favorite bowl ever!
Vegan and Gluten-free
Time: 35 minutes
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 1 Pack Ready-to-eat Jasberry Rice Original
- 2 Cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 Cup Butternut Squash, Cubed
- ½ Onion, chopped
- ½ tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Avocado, diced
- ¼ Cup Pecans
- ¼ Cup Almond Flakes
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 400F(or 200C)
- 2. In a large sheet pan, toss broccoli, butternut squash, and onions with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper, to taste.
- 3. Spread veggies out in an even layer and roast for 20-25 minutes, or until crisp and tender.
- 4. Heat 1 Pack of Ready-to-eat Jasberry rice Original based on the instruction.
- 5. Divide warm Ready-to-eat Jasberry rice Original and roasted veggies evenly among 2 serving bowls.
- 6. Top each bowl with avocado, chopped pecans and almond flakes .
- 7. Serve and Enjoy!