In this notice, you will find information on cookies, what we do with cookies, what cookies may be set when you visit a Jasberry website and how to reject or delete those cookies.
we use technology on our website to collect information that helps us enhance your experience and our products and services. The cookies that we use at Jasberry allow our website to work and help us to understand what information and advertising is most useful to visitors.
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are data files that a Web site sends to your computer while you are viewing the site. These data files include information that allows our site to remember important information that will helps us enhance your experience and our products and services. The cookies that we use at Jasberry allow our website to work and help us to understand what information and advertising is most useful to visitors.
What types of cookies do we use?
The website uses the cookies that perform four functions, as classified below:
1. Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies don’t collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our advertising is. We use performance cookies to
• Provide statistics on how our website is used
• See how effective our adverts are
• Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur
2. Social media cookies allow users to interact more easily with social media, such as Facebook and Twitter. We do not control social media cookies and they do not allow us to gain access to your social media accounts.
What if you don´t want cookies?
If you don’t want cookies, you can set your computer to warn you each time a cookie is being sent or turn off all cookies through your browser. Check your browser HELP menu to learn the correct way to change or update your cookies.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies.
Getting More information